notes: Effective July 01, 2011, visa application forms must be generated using the Electronic Visa Application Form. Applications prepared using the old format or in a different manner will not be accepted.
• Valid Signed Passport Required.
* Passport must be signed * Over 6 months remaining validity * Two blank Visa pages available
• 1 form: Electronic Visa Form . (Until your application is successfully lodged at the embassy, we recommend that you also save the form as draft and record the application ID and answer to the security question). • 2 Photos: *Please do not glue or staple to visa form. Photograph Requirements • Service Order Form
If Traveling on Tourism: • Visa Support Voucher and Standard Tour Confirmation - Available at $30 per person
If Traveling on Business:
• Official Letter of Invitation from hosting organization registered with either Russian Ministry of Interior with its local offices or the Russian Foreign Ministry with its FOREIGN MINISTRY OFFICES regional representatives .
- Photocopy of Green Card
- Valid US Visa (ie: H1B, F1, J1, E)
- Valid DS2019 (formerly IAP66)
• Additional requirements may apply if the applicant is a minor.
-Photocopy of birth certificate, notarized. -Letter of consent from non-accompanying parent or parents authorizing the Russian embassy to issue the minor a visa. This letter should state the following: name of minor, date of birth, passport number, date of travel and indicate the name of the legal guardian.
HIV test, If staying longer than 90 days per entry.
After selecting the form above, click the link below to download the form.
Single entry (starting 04/10/12)
Double Entry (starting 04/10/12)
Multiple Entry (starting 04/10/12)
Money Order Fee:
* return delivery up to 3 passports, 48 US states only
Electronic Visa Form . (Until your application is successfully lodged at the embassy, we recommend that you also save the form as draft and record the application ID and answer to the security question). Service Order Form