notes: Effective July 10, 2014, US Nationals will be issued 3 year multiple entry business, private, humanitarian and tourist visas for a stay of no more than 6 months starting from the date of each entry. Processing time will 15-16 business days. Visa application forms must be generated using the Electronic Visa Application Form. Applications prepared using the old format or in a different manner will not be accepted.
• Valid Signed Passport Required.
* Passport must be signed * Over 6 months remaining validity * Two blank Visa pages available
If Traveling on Tourism: • Visa Support Voucher and Standard Tour Confirmation - Available at $30 per person
If Traveling on Business:
• Official Letter of Invitation from hosting organization registered with either Russian Ministry of Interior with its local offices or the Russian Foreign Ministry with its FOREIGN MINISTRY OFFICES regional representatives .
- Photocopy of Green Card
- Valid US Visa (ie: H1B, F1, J1, E)
- Valid DS2019 (formerly IAP66)
• Additional requirements may apply if the applicant is a minor.
-Photocopy of birth certificate, notarized. -Letter of consent from non-accompanying parent or parents authorizing the Russian embassy to issue the minor a visa. This letter should state the following: name of minor, date of birth, passport number, date of travel and indicate the name of the legal guardian.
HIV test, If staying longer than 90 days per entry.
After selecting the form above, click the link below to download the form.
15-16 day process
7-8 day process
2-3 day process
1 yr Multi Entry
3 yr Multi Entry
Money Order Fee:
3-4 Week Processing
7-8 Day Processing
2-3 Day Processing
* return delivery up to 3 passports, 48 US states only