Visa Required; A 30 Day Tourist Visa on Arrival can also be obtained.
notes: Nationals of the following 43 Countries are eligible to get tourist visas on arrival: (New!)
Australia, Brazil, Cambodia Cook Islands, Djibouti , Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan Jordan Kenya Kiribati Laos, Luxembourg Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu and Vietnam .
*The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India. The applicants of the eligible countries may apply online . with a minimum of 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days. TVoA Notice & Instructions
• Original Passport Required (with 2 blank visa pages).
* Passport must be signed * Over 6 months remaining validity * Two blank Visa pages adjacent to each other.
If Traveling on Tourism: • Proof of Residence - (photocopy of license or major utility bill: electric, gas, water or sewage)
If Traveling on Business:
• Letter of invitation(format) required. - Letter from host or sponsoring organization should also indicate length of visa validity (e.g. 6 months, one year, 5 years). • Business Letter Required: Business Letter Format
- Letter should indicate length of visa validity (6 months, 1 year, 5 yrs) and for longer validity, please provide a schedule of travel dates by calendar year.
• Proof of Residence - (photocopy of license or utility bill)