notes: New! Travelers on a Tourist visa were previously required to have a gap of at least 2 months between 2 separate visits to India. The restriction has now been lifted except for nationals of China, Iran , Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, foreigners of Pakistan and Bangladesh origin and stateless persons.
• Original Passport Required (with 2 blank visa pages).
* Passport must be signed * Over 6 months remaining validity * Two blank Visa pages adjacent to each other.
If Traveling on Tourism: • Proof of Residence - (photocopy of license or major utility bill: electric, gas, water or sewage)
If Traveling on Business:
• Letter of invitation(format) required. - Letter from host or sponsoring organization should also indicate length of visa validity (e.g. 6 months, one year, 5 years). • Business Letter Required: Business Letter Format
- Letter should indicate length of visa validity (6 months, 1 year, 5 yrs) and for longer validity, please provide a schedule of travel dates by calendar year.
• Proof of Residence - (photocopy of license or utility bill)