Visa Required. Please see visa waiver information on Visa Requirements Page.
VISA WAIVER -Summer Olympics 2016 Citizens of the United States, Australia, Canada and Japan who are planning on traveling to Brazil to attend the Summer Olympic games 2016 will have visa waiver for the period from June 1st to September 18, 2016. The visa waiver will be valid for tourism purpose only.
Visa processing may take 10 business days or longer. Please send your visa documents at least a month prior to your intended travel date.
• Original Valid Passport.
* Passport must be signed * Over 6 months remaining validity * One blank Visa page available
(*Applications submitted with unsigned passports will be rejected by the embassy!) • 1 form: Visa Form
(Visa form is typed online which will allow you to print a protocol receipt.)
• 1 Photo: Photograph Requirements * Please do not glue, staple nor tape the photo (please use paper clip to attach photo onto the visa form) • Service Order Form
• Photocopy of roundtrip ticket, flight itinerary, or letter from a tour agency/operator
• Proof of Residence: Photocopy of driver's license, utility bill
If Traveling on Business:
• Business Letter Required: Business Letter from a US based company AND Proof of Travel : Photocopy of roundtrip ticket or flight itinerary.
• Proof of Residence: (photocopy of license or utility bill)
* We asked that applicants representing companies not based in Washington, D.C., the states of Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North, Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia and North American bases (except Guam) to call us first before sending out their business visa applications.*
After selecting the form above, click the link below to download the form.
US Citizens up to 10 years multiple
All Other Countries
Money Order Fee:
* return delivery up to 3 passports, 48 US states only