• Proof of Travel - (photocopy of roundtrip ticket, flight itinerary, or letter from tour agency/operator)
• Proof of Funds : copy of latest bank/creditcard statement
• Yellow Fever Health Card
If Traveling on Business:
• Letter of invitation from host or sponsoring organization, stamped at a local police station. • Business Letter Required: Business Letter Format Proof of Travel - (photocopy of roundtrip ticket, flight itinerary, or letter from tour agency/operator)
Yellow Fever Health Card
Proof of legal status
- Photocopy of Green Card
- Valid US Visa (ie: H1B, F1, J1, E)
- Advance Parole Document
- Valid DS2019 (formerly IAP66)
• Requirements for Minors:
-Photocopy of Birth Certificate
-Photocopies of parents' passport information pages. Parent(s) of the minor who hold Cameroon nationality must send the original Cameroon passport(s).
-Proof of Parents' US legal status
-Letter from the parent (s) authorizing the embassy to issue the minor a visa. This letter should also mention which parent (if applicable) or guardian has responsibility over the child to travel to Cameroon.
After selecting the form above, click the link below to download the form.
Tourism up to 30 Days stay
Short Stay up to 90 days stay
Long Stay 3- 6 months stay
Transit (1-5 days)
Money Order Fee:
* return delivery up to 3 passports, 48 US states only