notes: Visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Syria from a Syrian diplomatic mission located in the traveler’s country of residence. The Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in Washington, DC, however, suspended all operations, including consular services on March 18, 2014 and has not appointed a protecting power.
• Valid Passport Required.
* Passport must be signed * Over 6 months remaining validity * One blank Visa page available
Proof of legal status
- Photocopy of Green Card
- Valid US Visa (ie: H1B, F1, J1, E)
- Valid I-94
- Valid I-20 (signed within the last 3 months by a designated school official)
- Advance Parole Document
- Valid DS2019 (formerly IAP66)
After selecting the form above, click the link below to download the form.
Money Order Fee:
* return delivery up to 3 passports, 48 US states only