notes: - Visas issued to US passport holders will be valid for 5 years from date of issuance and will permit a total of 90 days stay each year.
- A visa holder will be able to use the visa up to three (3) times in one (1) year for a total of ninety (90) days. Only in very special cases will the Bolivian Immigration authorities extend the period of 90 days per calendar year.
• Photocopy of roundtrip ticket, flight itinerary, or letter from tour agency/operator
• Proof of Funds : copy of latest bank/creditcard statement
• Proof of Accomodations - ( hotel reservations)
• Yellow Fever Vaccination (required from travelers one year old and older).
If a person cannot receive a Yellow Fever vaccine, a certified letter from a pediatrician or primary physician can be presented. This letter must also have a tra
If Traveling on Business:
• Letter of invitation from host or sponsoring organization • Business Letter Required: Business Letter Format